013: How To Prevent and Manage Burnout
After two years of being in a pandemic, burnout hits everybody in different ways, shapes and forms.
Burnout affects not only your efficiency at work but your physical and mental health. So, what can we do to avoid it?
Today, we're joined by a special guest: Devin Fruzyna, a part of our team, to discuss how to prevent and combat burnout from personal and professional perspectives.
From the personal side, we'll discuss the importance of recognizing the problem and prioritizing self-care. And from the organizational perspective, the steps companies need to take to promote health and mental wellness in the workplace.
Finally, we'll also share a few talent acquisition strategies employers can use to make the process more effective. Tune in now to learn more!
- How to manage burnout (00:00)
- High, low, buffalo (02:36)
- The importance of prioritizing self-care (07:00)
- What leaders and HR professionals can do to manage burnout (08:42)
- Simple things you can do to combat burnout in the workplace (14:13)
- Have job candidates' expectations changed? (18:49)
- Talent acquisition strategies update (24:01)
Visit jumpstart-hr.com for more episodes and to learn more about our HR Outsourcing support services.
Do you have a question that you want us to tackle on the show? Shoot an email to Danna at: [email protected]
This show is powered by Jumpstart:HR, LLC: Agile HR Outsourcing for Small Businesses and Startups (www.jumpstart-hr.com)
Liked this episode? Share it on social media!