015: Why Your Small Business HR Team Needs a Chief Listening Officer
In today's social media-driven world, it's crucial for organizations to monitor their online activity proactively and empower their team members to use social media positively.
So, what is the best way for small businesses to achieve this?
In this week's episode of While We Were Working, Joey and Summer discuss why an organization's online reputation can make the difference between retaining or losing talent, and how hiring a CLO can help companies improve their media branding.
Finally, Joey and Summer also share their thoughts on why many companies are looking for alternatives to the traditional performance review process and a few tips on improving performance management.
- Why your small business needs a CLO (00:00)
- High, low, buffalo (01:17)
- How a CLO can help your small business (04:34)
- Why it's vital to monitor online reviews (08:47)
- Consultant's corner: Updating the performance review process (12:05)
- The best alternatives to the traditional performance review process (20:41)
Do you need HR consulting for YOUR small business? We got you covered! 👉 Learn more at: https://jumpstart-hr.com/
Do you have a question that you want us to tackle on the show? 📧 Email us at: [email protected]
Hosts: Joey Price and Sommer Ketron
This show is powered by Jumpstart:HR, LLC www.Jumpstart-HR.com