025: The 4 Keys To Choosing The Best HR Outsourcing For Your Small Business
When hiring an outsourced HR company, what should we be looking for?
In this week's episode, Joey breaks down the four essential keys to successfully identifying and evaluating an HR partner that can work for your company.
You'll learn the difference between outsourcing as a small business compared to a large organization and some red flags to watch out for when considering candidates.
Joey also discusses the paradigm shift that's been happening recently around office attire. After three years of living and working in a hybrid environment within a pandemic, we've seen some realignment of perceptions around professional clothing. And that begs the question: Does dressing for success still matter?
Tune in to find out!
- Intro (00:00)
- High, low, buffalo (02:30)
- Does dressing for success still matter? (04:29)
- The importance of self-discipline (07:11)
- What to consider when choosing a professional attire (08:41)
- Why the diversity component is essential for this topic (11:35)
- What to look for when hiring an outsourced HR company (14:29)
- The four keys to identifying a good outsourcing partner (17:30)
📰 Article in question:
Do you need HR consulting for YOUR small business? We got you covered!
👉 Learn more at: https://jumpstart-hr.com/
Do you have a question that you want us to tackle on the show?
📧 Email us at: [email protected]
Java With Joey (Monthly Small Business CEO Mastermind) - https://community.jumpstart-hr.com/offers/mwka2AyB/checkout
👉 Join our Empowered People Leaders Community [FREE Access] - https://community.jumpstart-hr.com/offers/MwchLoyL/checkout
👉 Join our Student and Early Stage HR Pro community -
Hosts: Joey Price and Sommer Ketron
This show is powered by Jumpstart:HR, LLC