035: Will Roe v Wade Impact Your Small Business Health Insurance?
In the aftermath of Roe v Wade's overturn, companies are now facing difficult decisions regarding their employee's health plans and medical benefits. So, what is the best strategy small businesses can adopt to navigate this complex environment?
Sommer and Joey examine the implications of Roe v Wade's overturn for small businesses, what to expect in the future and some recommendations for proactively supporting your team and avoiding potential legal issues.
Joey and Sommer also discuss the top 4 benefits small businesses on a budget can offer their employees. You'll learn which benefits work best for you and how to create a benefits package plan that will significantly improve employee experience without affecting your business' profitability.
Tune in to find out more!
- Intro (00:00)
- The implications of Roe v Wade's demise for small businesses (03:39)
- Recommendations for small businesses on how to navigate this issue (05:05)
- How large organizations are tackling the challenges of Roe v Wade's overturn (08:10)
- Potential legal issues small businesses should know about (11:36)
- Top 4 employee benefits for small businesses on a budget (17:29)
- The #1 benefit to offer employees as a small business (18:35)
- The importance of creating developmental and promotion activities (22:43)
📰 Article in question:
Do you need HR consulting for YOUR small business? We got you covered!
👉 Learn more at: https://jumpstart-hr.com/
Do you have a question that you want us to tackle on the show?
📧 Email us at: [email protected]
Java With Joey (Monthly Small Business CEO Mastermind) - https://community.jumpstart-hr.com/offers/mwka2AyB/checkout
👉 Join our Empowered People Leaders Community [FREE Access] - https://community.jumpstart-hr.com/offers/MwchLoyL/checkout
👉 Join our Student and Early Stage HR Pro community -
Hosts: Joey Price and Sommer Ketron
This show is powered by Jumpstart:HR, LLC