038: A.I. Recruitment Tools: Could They Get Your Business In Legal Trouble?
A.I. technologies have drastically revolutionized and improved how we do business. A.I. tools play a significant role in H.R. processes, yet they can potentially get your business in legal trouble by implementing discriminatory practices during recruitment.
In this week's episode, Sommer and Joey discuss A.I. tools in H.R.: how organizations use them, their benefits and risks, and some tips on preventing potential discriminatory practices.
Joey and Sommer also explore the culture brewing around false COVID test information in the workplace. Tune in to learn what to do if you suspect an employee is faking a test to take sick time and the pros and cons of requiring tests at work.
- Can A.I. tools get your business in legal trouble? (00:00)
- How organizations are using these tools for the hiring process (03:53)
- The risks of using A.I. tools when hiring (07:03)
- Tips on preventing potential discriminatory practices (10:00)
- What to do if your employees are faking COVID tests (16:29)
- The pros and cons of requiring COVID tests at work (19:04)
- Lessons from real examples of test forgeries in organizations (21:30)
- What leaders can do to create an environment of honesty (25:22)
📰 Article in question:
Do you need HR consulting for YOUR small business? We got you covered!
👉 Learn more at: https://jumpstart-hr.com/
Do you have a question that you want us to tackle on the show?
📧 Email us at: [email protected]
Java With Joey (Monthly Small Business CEO Mastermind) - https://community.jumpstart-hr.com/offers/mwka2AyB/checkout
👉 Join our Empowered People Leaders Community [FREE Access] - https://community.jumpstart-hr.com/offers/MwchLoyL/checkout
👉 Join our Student and Early Stage HR Pro community -
Hosts: Joey Price and Sommer Ketron
This show is powered by Jumpstart:HR, LLC