040: Fast-Track Interview Scheduling To Hire Top Talent In 2022
Economists recently announced that the 22 million jobs lost due to the pandemic have been recovered - and the job market is still growing. With 528,000 new jobs added to the market in July (significantly surpassing the original estimate of 258,000), what can small businesses do to remain competitive and hire top talent?
In this week's episode, Sommer and Joey discuss why it's essential for small businesses to fast-track their interview scheduling and provide some advice on how to optimize your hiring process to get the best candidates. Tune in to find out more!
Joey and Sommer also share tips on helping your team ease back into work after summer vacations. You'll learn the importance of improving the employee experience, how companies are doing it, and how you can support working parents in this back-to-school season.
- Intro (00:00)
- Why it's essential to fast-track your interview scheduling (03:18)
- Tips on optimizing your recruiting process (07:21)
- The one thing hiring managers usually get wrong (10:52)
- Why the hiring process is not always about the interview (13:11)
- Simple strategy to make your interview scheduling more efficient (16:44)
- Helping your team ease back into work after summer vacations (18:40)
- What companies are doing to improve back-to-work routines (22:39)
- The importance of improving the employee experience in this season (22:35)
📰 Article in question:
Do you need HR consulting for YOUR small business? We got you covered!
👉 Learn more at: https://jumpstart-hr.com/
Do you have a question that you want us to tackle on the show?
📧 Email us at: [email protected]
Java With Joey (Monthly Small Business CEO Mastermind) - https://community.jumpstart-hr.com/offers/mwka2AyB/checkout
👉 Join our Empowered People Leaders Community [FREE Access] - https://community.jumpstart-hr.com/offers/MwchLoyL/checkout
👉 Join our Student and Early Stage HR Pro community -
Hosts: Joey Price and Sommer Ketron
This show is powered by Jumpstart:HR, LLC